Season tickets for the second season of the Rams return to the Coliseum are available on TheRams.com/Tickets.
The Rams preseason home schedule features the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday, Aug. 12, followed by the newly re-arrived Los Angeles Chargers, Saturday, Aug. 26.
This marks the first time since 1994 that two Los Angeles teams will face off in preseason.
The Rams open the regular season at the Coliseum against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, Sept. 10.
In Week 2, first-year Coach Sean McVay will face his former team, the Washington Redskins, at the Coliseum.
The rest of the home schedule: hosting
Sunday, Oct. 8 – Seattle
Sunday, Nov. 12 – Houston
Sunday, Nov. 26 – New Orleans
Sunday, Dec. 10 – Philadelphia
Sunday, Dec. 31 – San Francisco
The Oct. 22 game against Arizona only technically is a home date since the game will be played in London.
The Rams said season ticketholders will gain several advantages:
- They will pay less per game than single-game ticket purchasers
- They will be able to make trips to the NFL draft and the Pro Bowl
- They will have special access at the Rams training camp
- Access to year-around discounts at thecom
- Right of first refusal for seats to home playoff games, and
- Priority access to purchase season tickets at the new A. Stadium at Hollywood Park.
Fans may purchase group tickets and single-game tickets at TheRams.com/Tickets.
For more information regarding the ticket process, fans may contact the ticket office at email@example.com.
Mr. Finley may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org